If you suffer from painful joints and muscles that are causing issues with your quality of life, chiropractic care may be the solution you need.
Our chiropractor in Waldwick provides a full range of chiropractic treatments. They are designed to alleviate pain and improve mobility and range of motion without the need for potentially dangerous surgeries or medications.
Learn how chiropractic care can help restore health and function
Call us to schedule a consultation
Chiropractic Care Treatments We Offer
Chiropractic care encompasses a variety of different treatments and modalities to help you get out of pain and get back to doing the things you love. At Joint & Spine Rehab, our goal is to address the underlying cause of your pain and discomfort. That way, you can experience long-lasting relief without the need for drugs or surgery.
Chiropractic treatments we offer include:
- Manual adjustments – Adjustments help heal painful conditions and improve your range of motion using skillful manipulation of your spine. This helps restore alignment, relieve pressure, and improve blood flow to restore normal function and movement.
- Laser therapy – We use low-level lasers to penetrate deep into your tissues, helping to reduce inflammation and encourage the healing process.
- Spinal decompression – Using a motorized traction table, we can gently stretch your spine to help improve blood flow between the discs, delivering vital nutrients and reducing your pain.
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists use specialized exercises and equipment to help rebuild your strength, improve flexibility, and help with the healing process.
- Sports Rehabilitation – Have you been injured playing a particular sport? Our therapists will take you through a rehabilitation program designed to get you back to playing as soon as possible.
- PEMF therapy – This treatment sends pulsed magnetic energy into your body. It helps influence electrical charges on a cellular level to improve healing.
- Cupping – We apply specially designed suction cups to injured areas. This helps to reduce pain and inflammation, improve blood flow and encourage relaxation.
- Pressure point therapy – Our therapists utilize acupressure points to help improve the flow of energy throughout your body, removing blockages that may be contributing to your pain.
- Vertical decompression – This treatment is a form of spinal decompression. It’s performed in a vertical position, providing a different angle to help facilitate healing.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
When we perform chiropractic adjustments, we treat the entire body to bring it back into balance. Most people visit a chiropractor to treat painful conditions and restore mobility and range of motion. However, there is a wide range of other benefits you’ll notice when you have regular chiropractic adjustments.
What you can expect with regular adjustments performed by our chiropractor:
- More restful, better quality sleep
- Better posture and weight distribution
- Fewer tension headaches
- Improved athletic performance
- An improved general sense of well-being
- Better focus and concentration
- Better work productivity
If you are like so many others that are looking for long-term pain relief and better quality of life without the risks of pain medication or surgery, adjustments are a safe option to get the results you need.
If you are in need of chiropractic care in Waldwick, Ridgewood, Mahwah, Wyckoff, Ramsey, Franklin Lakes, Allendale, Ho Ho Kus, Saddle River, or any nearby area, call us today at (201) 445-1079 to schedule an appointment.