Travis graduated from New York University with his Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2009. He comes to The Back Pain Center and Joint Rehabilitation after several years of service as the director of rehabilitation of two prominent Bergen County outpatient facilities. Prior to that he was a staff therapist at the prestigious Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in Saddle Brook, NJ. He also currently serves as adjunct faculty with Passaic County Community College and is an APTA Certified Clinical Instructor with Rutgers University Physical Therapy Department.
Travis is married to Caitlin and they have two children, Alison and William. Outside of physical therapy he enjoys running, golf, cooking, college athletics and above all else spending time with his family.
Continuing Education & Certifications:
- Lumbo-Pelvic Manipulation and Stabilization
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Faciliation (PNF)
- Neurodevelopmental Training (NDT)
- Peripheral and Sacral Mobilization
- Foot and Ankle Assessment and Treatment
- Advanced Ankle and Foot Assessment and Treatment
- Kinesio Taping I and II
- Movement Systems Impairment