Stephen continues to attend post-graduate courses to stay up-to-date on all the latest treatments and technologies constantly evolving in physical therapy. In addition to extremity training, Stephen has extensive training in spinal decompression, McKenzie techniques for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spines, as well as the Hesch Method for treatment of sacroiliac, pelvic, and hip disorders.
Always an athlete growing up, he is still active in sports and loves returning his patients to their sporting passions as well. Stephen is an avid golfer with a handicap of 7 and a musician. Stephen is married to his lovely wife, Joanne, and has two sons, Stephen and Ryan.
Continuing Education and Certifications:
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy (MDT), Parts A through D
- Assessment & Treatment of Shoulder Disorders & Related Pathologies
- Evaluation & Treatment of Shoulder Biomechanics
- The Hesch Method: Treatment to Restore Normative Joint Function in Sacroiliac, Pelvis, Symphysis Pubis, Hip, & Lumbar Spine
- Advanced Evaluation & Treatment for Functional Rehabilitation of the Foot & Ankle
- Master Level Differential Diagnosis, Evaluation, & Treatment of the Foot & Ankle
- Knee Ligament Rehabilitation: Treatment of the Unstable Knee
- Applied Techniques of Manual Therapy: Mobilization of the Cervical & Thoracic Spine & Ribs
- Applied Techniques of Manual Therapy: Treatment of the Lumbar Complex